Recents in Beach

Header Ads

Stylish Text - Fonts Keyboard Android App Review

Stylish Text - Fonts Keyboard Android App Review

App Review: Use the beautiful fonts to write stylish text. Use all of your preferred Stylish Fonts in your prefered chat apps by turning on the Fonts Keyboard. Now a member of the sticker app club is Stylish Text. Simply convert your camera or gallery photographs into fun WhatsApp Stickers. Create crop stickers in square, round, or freehand shapes and affix vibrant text to them. Create new styles or update existing ones with the ability to substitute letters with other letters, put symbols or emoji around words and phrases, change the spacing between words, etc.

In contrast to other similar apps I've searched for, I primarily adore this one. Well, this is really fantastic, and I enjoy how I can customise my texting. Yes, it is really difficult to learn, but once you have the feel of it, working with it seems to be a breeze. Thank you. This software is worthwhile because I can switch over whenever I want. Although I'm sure it offers a fantastic selection of fonts and options, the layout is a little off and needs some improvement.

Stylish Text - Fonts Keyboard Android App Review

Stylish Text - Fonts Keyboard Android App Review


This helpful tool took a lot of effort to develop. I frequently use it in email and other text communications, including Facebook, Messenger, and phone calls. Many of the previously unutilised Unicode characters are now available to us, but in a pleasant, straightforward, organised form. Now, you may write in a variety of fonts and emphasise certain words by using bold or italics. Enjoy! The app is fantastic all around. The space bar's absence on custom fonts is the sole drawback.

Even though I've created a few custom fonts, I still need to open my Samsung keyboard to insert spaces between the words. The point system, which requires points to favourite a font type, is also a little shady.


Stylish Text - Fonts Keyboard Android App Review